[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: need volunteers

silvertip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:47:28 GMT 2008

I definitely still use DSL 3.4 - I'm not particularly fond of the interface
change in 4.x releases [ yes I liked the previous fluxbox configuration! ].

I was not aware Puppy discontinued frame buffer support ... I still use some
older versions of Puppy.  I will check to see what version I'm currently
using, that may be of some use to the project.  I can agree with the XOrg
unreliable nature on older hardware - I'm not sure about vesa.

Compact Flash as hard drives = great idea!!!

Mike

//  SilverTip257  //
  ~
 · ·