[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: need volunteers

Brent Saner brent.saner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:38:50 GMT 2008

FWIW, the backend to clonezilla if i'm not mistaken is a PartImage server.

i'd love to help out with this. not sure what time i can put forward, but i
love hacking through old hardware

--
Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)

http://www.thenotebookarmy.org

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent,
everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.