No subject

Sun Feb 10 21:45:11 GMT 2008

are in less populated areas of the state can do - just print up some<br>
fliers on your own and start distributing them.<br>
- Lyz/pleia2<br>
---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>
Date: Mar 2, 2008 4:00 PM<br>
Subject: [ubuntu-marketing] Team Update<br>
Hey Everyone,<br>
We had a nice 45 minute meeting where we talked about a Hardy Release<br>
Campaign. (notes)<br>
I will work on an announcement to send out to all the LoCo Team<br>
contacts about what they can do for the Hardy release.<br>
1. We need fliers and posters made and put up on our materials page<br>
* Here&#39;s one example (thanks to Tyche for this!)<br>
&nbsp;2. We want teams to use the materials available on those pages and<br>
distribute widely!<br>
3. We want teams to take the press release that canonical will make<br>
and create their own local releases based off of it<br>
&nbsp;* And they can use this guide to help them<br>
4. We want teams to start organized team activism<br>
&nbsp;* We should also encourage teams with experience to contribute to that guide<br>
Our next meeting will be Wednesday March 12 @ 00:00 UTC so please<br>
contribute to the agenda!<br>
Thanks!<br>
.Danny<br>
--<br>
&nbsp;ubuntu-marketing mailing list<br>
&nbsp;Modify settings or unsubscribe at:<br>
--<br>
Elizabeth Bevilacqua<br>
--<br>
Ubuntu-us-pa mailing list<br>