No subject

Sun Feb 10 21:45:11 GMT 2008

are in less populated areas of the state can do - just print up some
fliers on your own and start distributing them.

- Lyz/pleia2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com>
Date: Mar 2, 2008 4:00 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-marketing] Team Update
To: ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com

Hey Everyone,

We had a nice 45 minute meeting where we talked about a Hardy Release
Campaign. (notes)

I will work on an announcement to send out to all the LoCo Team
contacts about what they can do for the Hardy release.

1. We need fliers and posters made and put up on our materials page
* Here's one example (thanks to Tyche for this!)
 2. We want teams to use the materials available on those pages and
distribute widely!
3. We want teams to take the press release that canonical will make
and create their own local releases based off of it
 * And they can use this guide to help them
4. We want teams to start organized team activism
 * We should also encourage teams with experience to contribute to that guide

Our next meeting will be Wednesday March 12 @ 00:00 UTC so please
contribute to the agenda!

Thanks!
.Danny