[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: meet at laptop room on Feb 23rd, noon

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:20:42 GMT 2008

Based on feedback from the group yesterday, I've added a new wiki page
for performing semi-automated DSL installations to the laptops at NTR.
Check it out here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam/NtrLaptopProject/AutoDSLFrugalInstall

This is also linked from the main NTR Linux Laptop Project page in the
Project Overview section:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam/NtrLaptopProject

I put the DSL hard drive installation at the bottom because most people
won't be concerned with that yet.  Jim and I are still debugging it
anyway.  Until it's a bit more user friendly, we may be the only ones
running it for a while.  The source code should get into a public
repository some time this week.  From that point on, I'm betting it will
get cleaned up a lot.

-kevin