[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: meet at laptop room on Feb 23rd, noon

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:16:44 GMT 2008

I totally agree.  I think somewhere on meetlinux.com would be an
appropriate location.  I'll never get around to it this week or the next
so I'll leave that task to you or someone else who subscribes to this
list.  Here's a link to the latest and greatest:
http://www.ula-llc.com/downloads/DSL-Imager-v11.zip

-kevin