[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: meet at laptop room on Feb 23rd, noon

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:20:15 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

What: Laptop Refurbishing Meeting/Workshop
Where: NTR (ntronline.org) in the laptop room
When: Feb 23rd, noon

Thanks to those of you that showed up and contributed during the last
meeting at NTR.  I couldn't believe how much we accomplished in such a
short period of time.  I'm hoping to do something similar at this next
meeting.  I suppose these aren't really just "meetings" anymore.
They're becoming laptop refurbishing workshops.  I'm hoping to make this
a regular event on the 4th Saturday of each month.  Check our LoCo
calendar for details and any updates:
http://www.meetlinux.com/calendar/

And for any of you newcomers, check out the wiki page for more details:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam/NtrLaptopProject

-kevin