[Ubuntu PA] February 16th LAN Party?

brent timothy saner brent.saner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:37:31 GMT 2008

Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
> So I just floated this idea in IRC, it went over well, so I'm asking here.
>
> Who would be up for an Ubuntu LAN party at my house in Schwenksville
> on Saturday February 16th?
>
> My house isn't *huge* but I do have FiOS and I could fit a bunch of
> people, maybe nag some people into helping bring tables and chairs...
>
> Wiki signup page:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/PhillyLAN
>
> - Lyz

+1
I missed the last one that happened (I think in NJ), so I hope to make
it to this one.

I also added a whole bunch of game suggestions (sorry for the multiple
edits, everyone who is subscribed to the article). I'm not sure which
games everyone was familiar with.

Also added some sectioning and questions. it'd be great if someone
answered them :D

--
Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols:
no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.

GPG INFO:
pub   1024D/832D950A 2008-01-26
uid                  Brent Timothy Saner <brent.saner at gmail.com>
uid                  Brent Timothy Saner (ACE Technology Group, www.acetechgroup.com) <sanerb at acetechgroup.com>