[Ubuntu PA] Bring A Computer Workshop This Saturday Dec 20th

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:34:25 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

Hope you all aren't getting sick of all this NTR activity yet.  Just a
little more to go.  I plan to be at NTR for their next workshop on the
20th.  See the forwarded message below for details.

The workshop starts at 2PM but I plan to be there well before, at 12PM.
I want to get more info on how they intend to move forward with this
dual-boot project.  Feel free to meet up with me.

-kevin