[Ubuntu PA] Ubuntu CD

Mike Lubianetsky endlessmikeloobs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:08:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me out or know someone who can. I am a
Pittsburgh guy who's windows harddrive just crapped out on me. My techgeeky
friend advised me to use Ubuntu so I could get my old files off before
wiping the disk. He told me this is what he does to get files off computers
as a Circuit City Tech on the other side of the commonwealth. So, I
currently have no way to actually get Ubuntu onto a CD and was basically
wondering if you could help a hardup windows guy and hook me up with a
Ubuntu CD if possible so I can get my laptop up and running again as i need
it. I would be very appreciative and can cash flow you if you would like.

Thanks muchly for your time.

-Mike