[Ubuntu PA] UbuntuPennsylvania.org

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 11 19:53:20 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The Gallery still needs to be re-indexed (on my todo list),

Just FYI - this has been done. Unfortunately the migration from the
old version to the version in Ubuntu was unsuccessful, so there was a
lot of manual work involved and the specific gallery addresses have
changed.

http://gallery.ubuntupennsylvania.org/main.php

I was also able to finally add the MythTV photos to the gallery :)

> I'll be giving out administrative access back to those who had it
> before very soon. And I realize the wordpress blog itself needs some
> links added and other stuff, but it's all in the works.

Nudge me if you had access before and want it back, I don't have
access to info about who had access before. New to the project and
want to help out? Nudge me about that too and we'll find a place for
you to help out - as always are "Teams" are listed on our wiki under
"Operations":

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam

So I think we're completely back in business website-wise. Let me know
if you find any errors or have any suggestions for other
additions/changes.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com