[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: meet at laptop room on April 26th, noon

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:29:06 BST 2008

What: Laptop Refurbishing Meeting/Workshop
Where: NTR's laptop room (see ntronline.org for details)
When: April 26th, noon
Food: Sure, I'll order pizza.

The last time I was IRC, Jim Fisher made a great suggestion.  We should
dedicate the next meeting to testing the laptops.  We're up to 22
laptops now that could use testing.  There are about 10 more easy
laptops that need their Linux drives installed.  If things go well, we
could have over 30 Linux laptops ready for the NTR Thrift Store!

I'll make sure to update the wiki with the laptops' test procedures.
The list has gotten large but I'll make sure it doesn't get too out of
control.  We want to have fun too ;)

For any of you newcomers, check out the wiki page for more details:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam/NtrLaptopProject

Best regards,
Kevin Valentine