[Ubuntu PA] What next?

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:52:35 BST 2007

Hi Matt,

You touched briefly on the topic of thin/diskless clients during your
presentation.  I've worked a bit with LTSP but I'd like to get a better
low-level understanding of how it functions.  It would be great to show
how one can configure a basic PC to function as a terminal server.
First, do it manually and then using the LTSP packages from the Ubuntu
repositories.  Discuss the differences of both methods.

Just need two PCs and a cross over cable.

-kevin