[Ubuntu PA] Philly & SE PA: September 22, MythTV Seminar

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 23 03:14:34 BST 2007

This turned out to be a really fun event (sorry I showed up so late!).
We had about 16 attendees, and a number of folks who attended were
also able to help Matt getting the systems going after his talk.

I took a few photos, just tossed them up on the gallery:

http://gallery.meetlinux.com/main.php?g2_itemId=288

Thanks again to Jonathan Simpson and the ATS Group for hosting and
providing refreshments!

A huge thanks to Matt Mossholder for making this such a success, I
missed his presentation and the Q&A session but from what people said
it was great, I learned a lot in discussions afterwards.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com