[Ubuntu PA] IRC Meeting September 19, 2007

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Thu Sep 20 12:31:58 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 06:14 -0400, Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
> For those of you who missed it, I've updated the IRCagenda page with
> some notes on the meeting last night:

Gah! I have bitten by my upgrade to Gutsy already... I had put the IRC
meetings on my evolution calendar under Feisty, but when I did the
upgrade, I moved my old .evolution directory out of the way and started
over. All my mail was on an IMAP server and the contacts in LDAP... no
problem, right?

Now I gotta go build myself a CalDAV server <grumble>.

Sorry I missed the meeting.

		--Matt