[Ubuntu PA] Philly & SE PA: September 22, MythTV Seminar

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 19 11:20:06 BST 2007

Matt's demo at SFD went great, but we still need more attendees!

Even if you're not ready to build your own system and just want to
drop by for the beginning of the seminar (which begins at noon) to get
an overview of working with Myth, you're welcome to drop by.

Please sign up on the wiki or drop Matt an email via matt AT
mossholder DOT com if think you might want to attend.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com