[Ubuntu PA] Philly & SE PA: September 22, MythTV Seminar

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 9 14:08:41 BST 2007

Matt Mossholder will be doing a MythTV Seminar on Saturday September
22nd. This will be a follow-up to his Myth demo at the Software
Freedom Day celebration at PACS.

All the information about this event can be found on the wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/MythTVSeminar

Right now we're looking for more volunteers and attendees.

Volunteers: I've been organizing this but am unsure about my
availability that day, so I might not be able to attend. If a few
folks in the Philly area have some time that day to help setup and
coordinate the work I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Attendees: Have a machine you want to try Myth on? Just interested in
the basics of Myth? Matt will be doing a MythTV setup on Ubuntu and
then helping people install and configure their own machines. Signup
on the wiki.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com