[Ubuntu PA] Pittsburgh Gutsy Release Party

Tim Bosse taim at bosboot.org
Thu Oct 18 23:19:54 BST 2007

Sounds good.  I expect that the forums might be the best place to
organize.  I will be honest with you, I am not much for getting this
particular event terribly organized.  It's very last minute, but I think
it would be awesome if we can get people together and work on future
events (installfests, meet-n-greets, etc.).