[Ubuntu PA] Upcoming Philly / Southeast Events

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 11 12:07:02 BST 2007

On 10/10/07, TheWonk <publicpolicywonk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im still debating whether to upgrade or do a full clean install.

If you wait a few weeks after gutsy is released (ie - after all the
major bugs are reported and fixed) you shouldn't have a problem with
the upgrade. I was just talking about this last night at a meeting -
the edgy upgrade was tough for a lot of folks but had become pretty
much flawless by the time I finally upgraded a few weeks later - plus,
the sources were fast again! They get hit pretty hard with people
downloading updates the first couple weeks.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com