[Ubuntu PA] Upcoming Philly / Southeast Events

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 19:41:06 BST 2007

--- Brian Stempin <brian.stempin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim wrote:
>
> > Case badges will be available to everyone at All
> >
> events (While supply lasts) for 50 cents each.
> >
> > jim fisher
> > jedijf
>

> Is there any way for someone who  doesn't (or unable
> to) attend the LoCo
> events to obtain a few stickers?  I'd like to buy a
> few, but the next event
> that I'll be attending will be the 7.10 release
> party, which is a ways off.

Fair enough; as long as getting the badges without
attending an event doesn't start to interfere with
event attendance.  ;-)

Lyz (pleia2) will have some for sale at the PLUG
meetings, and other meetings that she attends.

Astro76 (James) will have some out west in the
Pittsburgh area.

Other areas please jump on board at the IRC meeting
and we will get them out so that you have some for
your events.

Anyone who is interested can order some and pay via
paypal or regular mail(Check or money orders):

PAYPAL to pechterbread at yahoo.com
Just 50 cents for each case badge.

or via mail to : Jim Fisher
                 po box 2069
                 cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Include an address and I will mail them right out.

jim fisher
]edijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-pennsylvania

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"