[Ubuntu PA] Upcoming Philly / Southeast Events

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 10 12:41:58 BST 2007

On 10/10/07, Brian Stempin <brian.stempin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know where we can buy the aluminum case badges?

The Massachusetts team went to a printing company and ordered
something like 10,000 of them, which were distributed among LoCo teams
around the world. This was a single run that they *might* do again in
the future but probably not for several months, info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Projects/AluminiumCaseBadges

However, as a member of our team, we can toss a couple your way, we
have 400. Our plan is to sell the for ~50 cents each to offset some of
our other costs (like CDs).

> Also, does anybody know of a vendor that sells black Ubuntu polo shirts
> and/or lanyards?  I googled around a bit and found other LoCo groups that
> have custom shirts, but nothing that's just an ubuntu logo and ubuntu text.

The Ubuntu US team has proposed going to Land's End for goods, info
here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=529667

I expect they offer black polos *somewhere* in their offerings (I
haven't looked though).

I think this is a fantastic idea but I think we're waiting on more
noise from loco teams. So please, vote and reply in that forum thread
so it's known that we want this stuff!

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com