[Ubuntu PA] NJ LoCo Team up for Approval Thursday 11 AM

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 20:46:33 GMT 2007

The NJ LoCo team, our friends from across the river,
are going for approval:

The next meeting is scheduled for [WWW] Thursday, 29
November, 2007 at 16:00:00 UTC and will be held in
#ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

That is 11:00am Eastern time.

The NJ Team has always supported the Philly/Southeast
Region in all our events, so any support that we can
give them, or acknowledgment of their support of us;
will be helpful as they try to become an approved
team.

If you can't make it to the meeting, at the bottom of
their Approval Application is a Section for
Endorsements / Comments

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewJerseyTeam/ApprovalApplication

Good Luck NJ !!