[Ubuntu PA] We've been approved!

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:56:20 BST 2007

Just a quick note to everyone, to let you know that this morning we were
approved by the Ubuntu Community Council!  Congratulations to everyone on
the team, if it wasn't for everyone working together so well, and having fun
doing this, this wouldn't be possible.

I am proud to be a part of this team and to share this experience with all
of you.  I look forward to the meeting tomorrow night (irc
#ubuntu-pennsylvania on freenode), I think that we can keep this momentum
going into growing our existing projects, put together some great new
projects and to knock it out of the park with Software Freedom Day.

--
- Bret