[Ubuntu PA] (Blatent self-promotion) I'm up for member ship June 26th!

cory drew gideonfoyle at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 15:59:51 BST 2007

Pardon my ignorance but...
what does joe need approval for exactly?  I'm getting all these emails because i joined the mailing list and i'd like to help but i don't know if i can or how or should?  So i wonder if someone could dash off a quick email to let me know precisely what is going on, and if someone of my marked inexperience and lack of station within the community can be of any help.

Thanks

Cory

silvertip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com> wrote: Good luck Joe.
Wish I could be there, but I had plans two weeks ago and can't change them now.

Keep up the good work.

On 6/23/07, Joe Terranova  <joeterranova at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Everyone,

Well, I've put my hat in for membership. I'm scheduled for the next CC
meeting, which is Tuesday, June 26th, at 9am. I probably won't be up
until 10:30 or so, but I'll be there the whole time, so I'll be there
for PA getting approved :)

If you're going to be around for it, I'd ask for you to show up if you
have something (hopefully nice) to say for me. If you can't (no
problem, no one can ever make CC meetings :) ), I added a spot on my
wiki page for people to leave something if they wanted to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JoeTerranova

Later,
Joe Terranova

// S¡£√єяŦ¡ρ²57  //