[Ubuntu PA] (Blatent self-promotion) I'm up for member ship June 26th!

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 07:34:27 BST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Well, I've put my hat in for membership. I'm scheduled for the next CC
meeting, which is Tuesday, June 26th, at 9am. I probably won't be up
until 10:30 or so, but I'll be there the whole time, so I'll be there
for PA getting approved :)

If you're going to be around for it, I'd ask for you to show up if you
have something (hopefully nice) to say for me. If you can't (no
problem, no one can ever make CC meetings :) ), I added a spot on my
wiki page for people to leave something if they wanted to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JoeTerranova

Later,
Joe Terranova