[Ubuntu PA] Approval Application

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:37:48 BST 2007

Attention everyone! Good news!  I just got this reply from Jono.  I sent him
a quick note to ask him what his feelings were on our draft application for
approval.  He responded:

>  Just forwarded my approval to Steve - I recommend you go for approval at
>  the next CC meeting. :)
>
>       Jono

He jumped ahead of what I was asking (how do we stand and are we on track
for future approval), and it caught me off guard (I think Vorian (aka Steve)
has been talking us up to Jono).  Does anyone know when the next community
council meeting is?  We can discuss this tomorrow night (as well as on this
list and in the forum).

--
- Bret