[Ubuntu PA] Keeping track of Events

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:53:58 BST 2007

Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 01:49:26PM -0400, Kevin Valentine wrote:
>
>> OMG, I started almost exactly the same thing this morning before I went
>> out to the Manayunk race.  We even used the same time stamps!  Here's mine:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam
>>

> Not miraculous, I saw your page and snagged your titles :) I saw your
> note "This section may get too large and have to be moved to a new
> section" and I wasn't sure if we had the same vision. So when I saw the
> ApprovalApplication pretty much empty I just populated that instead
I just looked more closely at all the links.  Nice work!  That's a lot
of great information.

I'm thinking of becoming more formal with future projects, like
providing and following a time line (gantt chart).  Just something to
track our progress, especially for long, complicated projects.  I think
I should piece one together for this past Girls Inc project.  I'm using
the Planner package which can export to html.

Attached is an example of what the gantt chart may look like in html
format.  The content is just an example but it's close to what I'm
expecting for an upcoming project with MALT.  Tell me what you think.

-kevin