[Ubuntu PA] Girls Inc splashimage

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 6 13:24:43 BST 2007

Christina - are you planning on coming out to the Girls Inc event?

I think it'd be way helpful for more of us ladies to show up and give
these girls a tour of the system so they don't think all of Linux is
just a boys party :)

- Lyz, who is now emailing the PhillyChix one by one to see if she can
  drag some more of them out to the event

Elizabeth Bevilacqua // lyz at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu Women Project: www.ubuntu-women.org
Ubuntu PA US LoCo Team: www.meetlinux.com