[Ubuntu PA] old world malt ppc's

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:59:22 BST 2007

Hi Jim,

Cut 'em loose.  They're too much work for us right now.  I'm very into
hardware reuse but afaik we can't do much with those even if we could
cram a ppc Linux OS on them.  What were some of their processor speeds,
~100MHz?  I wouldn't even know how to upgrade them.  Besides we need to
be focused on the girls inc stuff.  They should be dropped off at
Elemental for processing.  Maybe we could help them do that?

-kevin