[Ubuntu PA] Can I send support questions your way?

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:31:16 BST 2007

Hello,
My name is Bryan Quigley and I'm a member of the NJ Loco team.  I currently
work in a company in Pennsylvania and I will be giving out Ubuntu CDs at a
company function (I work in the AIX/Linux group).  The question is, can I
send support questions your way?  A little thing on the CD like, "Local
Support:  meetlinux.com" ?  The CDs/needed-support are not going to be used
in the business at all and will just be used by the people at home.
I'm working at PJM Interconnection in Norristown, PA.
Thank You,
Bryan Quigley