[Ubuntu PA] Looking for training resources & suggestions

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:13:48 GMT 2007

with the nComputing setup I don't think you need LTSP. nComputing works
perfectly with Ubuntu desktop. They gave a demo at the Ubuntu Live
conference this summer. If you want official CDs, we have a stock pile, but
can also order your own from http://shipit.ubuntu.com/ They'll send max 10,
however you can put in a special request for more, might be worth giving a
shot.

--Alex Launi