[Ubuntu PA] Looking for training resources & suggestions

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 19:33:20 GMT 2007

On Monday 10 December 2007 13:41:03 Alex Launi wrote:
> Art, I'm still not sure what kinds of resources you're looking for. What
> types of things are you going to be teaching in the class? Lots of shell
> stuff? Linux desktop usage? Server administration? If you can give some
> specifics I/we could help out a lot more in pointing you to resources.

Desktop, not much shell.  The course is geared toward Windows desktop users
who are interested in exploring Linux, and program administrators looking to
save money on desktops.  These are small environments without a central
server.

The rest are individuals who just want a home desktop.

I don't want to scare anyone away with a terminal.