[Ubuntu PA] MALT CVG Laptops for School Market Program

Brent Saner brent.saner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:39:00 GMT 2007

well, it would require some hacking with drivers and really, that's extra
work. ext2 should be fine. :)

On Dec 9, 2007 12:27 PM, Kevin Valentine <kevin.valentine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brent Saner wrote:
> > just a quick warning, ext3 on CF = bad idea. ext2 is better. or,
> > preferrably, fat32.
> >
> > just wanted to give that warning. :)
> Thanks.  They warn you about it during the dsl install.  I went with
> ext2.  I don't even think fat32 is an option for dsl, but surely Puppy :-)
>
> -kevin

Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)
215.362.7696(residence)

http://www.thenotebookarmy.org

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent,
everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.