[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:49:16 GMT 2007

Joe: who did you talk to for volunteer status? I told the woman that we were
not selling anything, but she did not mention this. This would certainly be
ideal. She has my number and is supposed to email me a form, when she does I
will inquire about this. We don't have a group paypal, although I think it's
something we should have, as well as an elected treasurer. Perhaps this is
where we start a Loco bank account and apply for non-profit status.
--Alex