[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:46:53 GMT 2007

Well the booth idea could be expensive, I'm not sure how much they charge
for a table. This is my main reservation with a booth. I've called but they
have not answered and their website does not say how much a table costs. It
asks you to call, so I'm thinking it's a variable rate. Hopefully not *
actually* being vendors, they'll give us a good deal on a booth and we can
do both.
--Alex