[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

Brian Stempin brian.stempin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:43:29 GMT 2007

Short of a lack of volunteers, I don't see why you couldn't do a booth AND
have members mingling and walking around.  I don't think that you can really
have one without the other.  For instance, mingling with people doesn't
really do you very much good if you don't have any means of demonstration,
especially if you're talking to someone other than a seasoned Linux vet.
The converse also holds true:  Having a booth isn't really that great if you
can't attract people to it.