[Ubuntu PA] Anyone interested....

matt matt at mossholder.com
Thu Aug 16 15:22:40 BST 2007

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:55:06 -0400, "Elizabeth Bevilacqua" <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
[...]
> Sounds good, I'll start asking around for a location.
>
> I expect the best time to do this would be a Saturday or Sunday
> afternoon? Squeezing this into a weekday evening might be a bit much.
> And when will you be ready to do this?

I can be ready pretty quickly, for the "Build-it" workshop... I am pretty certain I have enough parts laying around to build another PC as a demo, and if not, I have some I can borrow short term.  I just need to come up with a few slides on the process to keep things rolling, and start burning CDs with the appropriate software.

[...]
> I think there is still enough interest, especially since the West talk
> focused on HD and glazed over MythTV configuration itself.

While I put together the slides for the "Build-it" workshop, I'll work on putting together some additional slides as well, then....

[...]
> PLUG would be interested in the first and third. Xen has been pretty
> heavily covered by Montco and West because we have our meetings at
> Unisys (Blue Bell and Malvern, respectively) and Unisys is big into
> Xen development, there have been more than a few talks by Unisys
> employees. Feel free to drop me a note off-list if you want to do
> presentations on any of these, when you're available and which
> location you'd like to present at, we'll find something that'll work.

I'm equi-distant to both, both from home and work, so either will work fine. Is there one site or the other that is in need of some content?