[Ubuntu PA] set the calendar for new meetings

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:45:08 BST 2007

--- Kevin Valentine <kevin.valentine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also changed the MALT CVG night to be the last
> Wednesday of each month,
> 7pm - 9pm.  We may want to consider this our West
> Philly meeting place
> for a while.
>
> For those that can't make it to MALT, I plan to find
> a few other meeting
> places around Philly.  I'm almost certain NTR can be
> used for central
> Philly.  Now I need to find a place that's north and
> south of Philly but
> not too far.

Sounds as if the City of Philadelphia is well
represented with projects and meeting spaces.  The
City based on just the numbers is the easiest place to
get things rolling, but may not always be the most
convenient for all of the LoCo's membership in this
region.

This seems like a challenge for the suburban members
to get involved and generate projects outside of
Philly but within our coverage area.  Montgomery,
Bucks, Delaware, Chester Counties and South Jersey
too.  By doing so we extend our reach and at the same
time keep it accessible to our densely populated base
of Philadelphia.

jim fisher
]edijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-pennsylvania