[Ubuntu PA] Anyone interested....

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 16 11:50:31 BST 2007

On 8/16/07, Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com> wrote:
> I have been thinking about doing a Myth
> seminar of some sort, and would like to know what sort of interest there
> is in the Philadelphia area, probably somewhere around King of Prussia.

Hey Matt,

FWIW, the PLUG West talk in July for Myth+HDTV drew a crowd of 31
people, impressive for those meetings that have been averaging a dozen
or less these past few months. There certainly is interest in Myth in
this area!

Would your seminar be based somehow on Ubuntu? Do you need help
finding a meeting location? I have contacts with at least one KoP
business and a couple in Malvern that have offered to host PLUG
meetings in the past, and I'm sure they'd be open to this as well.
Unless you want something more formal you might also consider coming
out to a PLUG Montco (Blue Bell) or PLUG West (Malvern) meeting and
present your seminar, we're always looking for speakers.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com