[Ubuntu PA] set the calendar for new meetings

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:06:48 BST 2007

Hi all,

I reset the LoCo calendar to reflect what we talked about tonight.
Starting in September we'll have official meetings only on the 1st and
3rd Wednesday of the month.  Same time, 8:30pm.

Also changed the MALT CVG night to be the last Wednesday of each month,
7pm - 9pm.  We may want to consider this our West Philly meeting place
for a while.

For those that can't make it to MALT, I plan to find a few other meeting
places around Philly.  I'm almost certain NTR can be used for central
Philly.  Now I need to find a place that's north and south of Philly but
not too far.

-kevin