[Ubuntu PA] MALT this Wednesday

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 23:55:32 BST 2007

--- Brian Stempin <brian.stempin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't mean to be a pain to anybody by asking this
> question here, but I
> haven't found much information elsewhere....
>
> Is there anything going on with MALT this Wednesday?
>  Is there a place where
> MALT information can be found?  I'd like to come up
> to speed so that I can
> start participating.  Any help is greatly
> appreciated.

Brian,

Keep asking questions!

Yes, WED. 8/8 from 7 to 9 at Malt will be an ubuntu
install and presentation on LTSP.

The problem is we have too many forms of
communication, and try to utililize them all, so as
not to miss anyone.

I see you added yourself to the wiki; excellent.

The forums and mailing list are usually the first line
of attack for announcing events, and then the event
particulars are added to the wiki pages.

Currently, this is the forum post about the current
MALT CVG Project:

Welcome to the Team, and thanks for your persistence;
its 100% better then apathy.