[Ubuntu PA] Philly & SE PA: August 11 BBQ

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 5 16:42:35 BST 2007

The plans for our August 11th BBQ have been coming together, so for
those of you who haven't had time to up with the forum thread[0] this
is a reminder about the picnic.

Date: Saturday August 11, 2007

Time: Noon-4PM

Location: Norristown Farm Park[1] in East Norriton

Park at the Main Visitor's Parking lot, there are 3 picnic tables and
a couple grills spaced around the area, we'll be using those. I
recommend bringing some folding chairs too, so we can leave the tables
for food and have more comfortable space for socializing.

If you're thinking of coming, please sign up on our wiki[2] or drop a
note to this list or by post a note on the forum. You're entirely
welcome to just drop by for part of the picnic, or just tell us you're
not sure if you can come. We want to get a good idea of how many
people are showing up so we can gauge how much food to bring. No need
to bring food, but if you require anything special dietary-wise and
don't see it on our list feel free to sign up to bring something else.

[0] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=3137132
[1] http://www2.montcopa.org/parks/cwp/view,A,1441,Q,37325,parksNav,|.asp
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/PhillyBBQ

--