[Ubuntu PA] I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting tonight.

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:29:52 BST 2007

Thanks Mike!  I'm feeling better than I did before I had them out!  Right
now I'm still struggling with the effects of the anesthia I've been light
headed off an on all day today.

The pain's been manageable, but after the agony I was in before the surgery
almost anything is a cake walk!  I keep icing down my jaws too and I think
that has been helping to keep the swelling down.

Bret

On 02/08/07, silvertip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brett:  I hope you feel better soon.  I had all four of mine out about a
> year to year and a half ago --- not fun.
>
> Everyone:  Also, sorry I'm busy lately - school and work not only take up
> all my daytime (and sometimes nighttime hours), but tire me out ... maybe
> it's the sweltering heat ...
>
> Take care,
> Mike
> (silvertip257)
>
> On 8/1/07, Bret Fledderjohn <freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry guys, I had oral surgery today, and I just won't be able to make
> > it.
> >
> > Four wisdom teeth removed, one of which broke this week, so I'm not
> > feeling so hot today.
> >
> > --
> > - Bret
> > --