[Ubuntu PA] I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting tonight.

silvertip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:49:00 BST 2007

Brett:  I hope you feel better soon.  I had all four of mine out about a
year to year and a half ago --- not fun.

Everyone:  Also, sorry I'm busy lately - school and work not only take up
all my daytime (and sometimes nighttime hours), but tire me out ... maybe
it's the sweltering heat ...

Take care,
Mike
(silvertip257)

On 8/1/07, Bret Fledderjohn <freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry guys, I had oral surgery today, and I just won't be able to make it.
>
> Four wisdom teeth removed, one of which broke this week, so I'm not
> feeling so hot today.
>
> --
> - Bret

// S¡£√єяŦ¡ρ²57  //