[Ubuntu PA] Greets from Pittsburgh

JD Hawse jeffhawse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:43:48 BST 2007

Well, This is a great distance from my area. Any events would end up
being a four hour drive for me. Sorry for no response from me in a while
i have been on vacation. I dont think this would work out to well.
Thanks for contacting me about this. Please contact me about any
suggestions on this situation. Thanks!