[Ubuntu PA] Greets from Pittsburgh

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 1 12:11:35 BST 2007

On 7/31/07, Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just want to say hi to the list.

Welcome Chris,

> I'm in Pittsburgh -- and want to offer any assistance I can.

What do you think about taking a leadership role in the Pittsburgh
area? There has been considerable discussion and there seem to be a
bunch of people in the area, but nothing has taken off. I think the
area just needs some leadership, someone to get the ball rolling and
keep things coordinated.

First, the wiki page for the region needs some info:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Pitt

Here's a forum thread about the Pittsburgh area, a few people have
posted saying they're around there, but it hasn't really gone
anywhere:

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua