[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Hour

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Fri Mar 16 13:57:49 UTC 2018

Not going to be able to make it to the Ubuntu meeting this evening. I'm
still trying to recover from this winters biological virus, which caused me
to miss work most of this week, so it's my second day back at work. Not
wanting to deplete my energy level any further, I think I'll need to skip
this one.
Have a great meting everyone.

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *