[Ubuntu Oregon] Firday's Salem Ubuntu Hour, and Planetarium events.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Sun May 28 21:40:18 UTC 2017

Hi Che,
Wow, a broadcast of the Eclipse definitely sounds exciting. Chemeketa will
be showing their eclipse presentation for the next two Fridays, the last
show date is on the 9th of June, so you still have some time.  The
presentation is hosted by the astronomy instructor, so always a great show,
full of scientific information for the techie brain.

As Cody said; Garten should be open next Friday, the store hours are from
11:00am – 3:00pm. I was there this past Friday, they did not have many
laptops, however they did have several desktop computers (i5 and i7)
ranging from $80 to $180 based on configuration, and of course lots of
various cables from $1 to $3 each.

I'll keep everyone posted regarding the conference room request at
Broadway, they have lots of tutelage going on this week with finals, so
well have to wait and see.

Have a great memorial day weekend everyone, and thank you veterans for the
freedoms and civil liberties we have, like the freedom to use FOSS daily.

Ciao for now,
Phil. N.

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *