[Ubuntu Oregon] LFNW

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:56:30 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Cody Smith <cody.smith at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else planning on going to LFNW? I myself am getting plans in place
> to make it up there the night before and to leave the day after. I'm
> wondering if there is anyone in the LoCo who'd be up to meet up. Anyone
> gonna at least be up there? Figured I'd ask.

Hi Cody, Walter requested a table at LFNW for Oregon and Washington
Locos and ordered a conf-kit sent to my house. Unfortunately, Walter
is now unable to make it up to LFNW, but I'll be there, and so will
Aaron Honeycutt from the Florida Loco, and Simon Quigley (hopefully)
from the Wisconsin Loco!

We'd all like to meet you, and you are welcome to take a turn staffing
the table as well, if you want. The crowd there usually keeps us busy
burning USB drives and DVDs of the latest ISOs.

We usually have some Washington Loco people show up, although lately
they seem mostly to be staffing other tables!

All the best,

Valorie Zimmerman, from Black Diamond, WA

--
http://about.me/valoriez