[Ubuntu Oregon] Weather

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Wed Jan 18 01:32:13 UTC 2017

Hi Che, it would be great if you could make a meeting.  I found a couple of
connecting public transportation systems below that connect to Corvallis.
If ya both can make it to Salem air port, or the Amtrak / bus station hub,
I'd be glad to give you a ride to/from meeting. I have room for four
passengers, plus their tech bundle.

Email me beforehand to make sure I'm able to make the meeting myself.

*Linn-Benton Loop:*
Connecting Corvallis, Albany (including Amtrak Station), Oregon State
University, and Linn-Benton Community College.
Website: https://www.cityofalbany.net/departments/public-works/transp
ortation/linn-benton-loop
Phone:   541-917-7667 <%28541%29%20917-7667>

*North by Northwest Connector:*
Coordinated regional transit connecting the Willamette Valley and coast.
Looks like they also go up to Portland by way of; Albany, Corvallis,
Newport, Lincoln City & Tillamook.
Website: http://www.nworegontransit.org/

Ciao for now
Phil. N